Textile-reinforced concrete comes from collaboration
Intensive research and development and a dialogue between science and industry is fundamental, especially for a young technology like textile-reinforced concrete.
Even though we produce our entire line of glass and carbon reinforcements in-house, close partnerships are vital for us.
- ILEK at the University of Stuttgart
- Institute for Composite Materials (IVW) GmbH (Kaiserslautern)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) Steel and Light Construction, Research Institute for Steel, Wood and Stone Institute for Building Materials, Concrete Construction and Fire Protection at the Technical University of Braunschweig
- RWTH Aachen University: IMB, ibac, ITA
- Technical University of Darmstadt, Institute for Concrete Construction
- Technical University of Kaiserslautern, subject field of concrete construction and structural design
- Technical University of Vienna, research field of steel-reinforced concrete and concrete construction
- Partners in various Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects:
- C³ (Carbon Concrete Composite)
- German Prefabricated Concrete Association (FDB)